‘Progressive Surf coaching for beginner, intermediate and advanced surfers’
The surf club is great for kids who are 8 years and upward, who are happy in the water and can swim to a basic level. Each of our courses will assess the current level of each individual surfer, we will then put together a programme to improve their surfing. There will be 2 sessions each week, spliting groups on ability and in some cases age.
Where is it? Nick Thorn Surf Coaching on Woolacombe Beach.
When is it? Courses will start May/June 2012.
How long is the course? 6 sessions per course, each training session is 1 hour long.
How mush does it cost? £60 per child for each full course. (or £12 per session).
Surf Club Course Programme:
• Beach awareness & surf safety coaching
• Progressive individual surf coaching
• Training book to record progress of each surfer
• Beach games fitness & flexibility training
• Club members will receive a certificate of achievement at the end of the course.
• Goodie bags will also be given out at the end of the course.
• Competitions with goody bags for the winners, most committed to the program, and best improver.
• Each session will run 4.15pm - 5.15pm
For the event we will provide coaches who are fully qualified professionals, who hold ASI/SurfingGB Surf Instructor and SLS Beach Lifeguard qualifications, all staff are CRB checked so they can safely work with children.
We require that each child brings along a completed medical declaration and consent form, (please note that we will unfortunately be unable to accept any child without a completed form).
BOOK NOW AS THERE ARE LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE !!
Please contact our Surf School team for further details on 01271 871337 or firstname.lastname@example.org